Friday, January 21, 2011

Ham and Pea Casserole

Ham and Pea Casserole
This is a casserole I like to use after I have cooked a big ham. We can never eat the whole ham and leftovers aren't that exciting after a while. I just made it up and throw the amounts in, so it really is up to you on how much you make.

Ingredients

1/2 box our a full box of the funnest pasta you can find :)
1 bottle of Alfredo sauce(it doesn't matter what kind, I just don't like ragu)
I can Cream of Chicken
1 cup of frozen pea's
1-2 cups of chopped ham
1/2-1 cup Italian bread crumbs
2 TBS of Butter
1/4 cups of Parmesan


I boil the pasta and pea's together then drain. I add the sauces and ham. Then I mix the bread crumbs with cheese and butter until it is moist. Then I put pasta mixture in a casserole dish and sprinkle crumbs on top. Cook at 425 until crumbs are brown and then serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...