Friday, January 21, 2011

Meatball Stuffing Caserole


Meatball Casserole-
My best friends mom made this when we were growing up. She said it was one of my moms recipes out of the ward cook book. I don't remember my mom ever making it but I remember that I LOVED it. A big thanks to Carol Rawlins for looking this up for me :)

12-16 Meatballs
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 Box Stove Top (chicken flavor)
1/2 cup mixed cheese

Put meatballs in casserole dish, cook up stove top them sprinkle over meatballs. Combine your cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups(add a little milk). Pour over your meatballs and stuffing and then sprinkle with your favorite cheese. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serves 2-3 people (if you like meatballs as much as we do) Great comfort food!!

Next time I might add some sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...