Friday, January 21, 2011

Chicken Alfredo

So I am usually really lazy when it comes to my Alfredo Sauce. I like to use the bottled stuff that you find at the stores(except for Ragu's, its gross). So that is where I get my sauce. (McKenzie has a good from scratch recipe... hint hint Kenzie)
When I make my chicken Alfredo I usually brown my (seasoned-S&P, garlic, red pepper flakes, etc...)chicken with some garlic in some butter and EVOO. Then I usually always add cooked bacon and then I cover with my Alfredo from a jar ;) I know I am a cheater but it taste so good. I use this same mixture for my Chicken Alfredo/Penne*, White sauce lasagna, Chicken Alfredo Pizza, and Chicken Alfredo crepes.

* With Penne (what my family calls this dish) I serve the Chicken Alfredo with Tomatoes and Peas, over Penne! Yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...