Friday, January 21, 2011

Sloppy Joe's

Sloppy Joe's

This is my mom's way of making Sloppy Joe's and they are extra sloppy. I just throw the amounts in again so measure to taste :)

1 Pound Lean Ground Hamburger
1 Can tomato sauce
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/4-1/2 cup brown sugar
2-3 TBS of Worcestershire sauce

I brown the hamburger, Drain it and then add a can of tomato sauce, If it is runny I skip the ketchup, if it is too thick I add more ketchup. Just eye ball it. Then I add the brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to taste. I like mine a little sweet so I add more brown sugar :) Serve on top of sesame buns and put potato chips in your sandwich if you like a little crunch. If it doesn't turn out I am sorry. This is the first time I have thought to write it down. Maybe one of these days I will actually measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...