Friday, January 21, 2011

Caitlin's Chicken Enchilada's

Caitlin's Chicken Enchilada's

This is Andrew's favorite meal and my least favorite (ha ha) I really don't know why he likes them so much but he does. I have never been a Enchilada girl so maybe that is why. This probably wont be the best recipe. You may have to eyeball the ingredient's like usual.

2 chicken breast
1/2 onion diced up
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 container of sour cream
1 package taco mix
1/2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp of red crushed pepper flakes
4-6 flour tortillas (large)

I cut the chicken (when semi frozen- it is easier to cut) into small cubes. I brown it up with the onions and red crushed pepper. When the chicken is cooked I add the cream of chicken, sour cream, taco mix, and cheese. When it is all mixed I roll of mixture into tortilla's and I usually leave a little extra to place on top. Cook for 20 minutes at 350 and serve :) I serve with salsa or pinco de gallo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...