Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chicken Alfredo Pizza!!

I made this for the super bowl this year. It was a hit and I crave it just thinking about it! I just kind of made it up so hopefully I make sense with my instruction's.

Pizza Crust- Sonja Schatt

Makes 1 cookie sheet worth

1cup warm water
1 pkg yeast
2 tbs oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
2 cups flour(or more if needed)

Let rise once, punch down. Spread out on greased cookie sheet and bake @450 for 10-14 minutes.

So I make my pizza crust and bake it for 10 minutes. Then I put on my toppings!

1 can of your favorite Alfredo sauce. I like any kind other then Ragu's brand. Use the whole can!!!! The sauce gets sucked into the crust.
1 large seasoned chicken breast cooked or grilled and then cut into slices.
1-2 medium vine ripened tomato (can use roma)
1 bunch green onions diced
1/2 cup diced cooked and crumbled bacon
1 cup of your favorite cheese. I used a mixture of parmesan, provolone, asiago, and romano.
1 cup small fresh mozerella balls :) This is my favorite part. I buy mine at wal-mart in their cheese section. You can get them for about $3.50. Not bad for such yummy little devils.
1 good shake of garlic salt, basil, and any other yummy season you can think of.
I put all my layers on in that order and then I cooked it until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is brown :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...